Information We Collect
Break Production collects information from users, which may include personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"), at different points on the Site and through the Service as follows:
Information You Give Us
We receive and store information you enter on the Site or give us in any other way. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Registration data: When you register for the Service, we ask that you provide basic contact information such as your name, address, and email address. When you register with your Facebook account, we also ask permission to collect your demographic and location information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions.
- Order data: When you order Fax through the Service, we collect your purchase and address or billing information, including your credit card number and expiration date.
- Voluntary information: Break Production may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with Break Production customer support.
Information Collected Automatically
- Computer and device configuration, identification and location: We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including but not limited to your IP address, the name and ID of your computer, mobile device and other devices, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, connection speed, and location information based on your IP address and as derived from GPS or similar features on your mobile device and other devices.
- Referral, clickstream, and site interaction data: We may also record the URL you linked from to get to the Site, your clickstream through and from the Site, and other tracking information. We may also record other sites that you have visited and your viewing habits and patterns.
- Email delivery and open rates: To help us make our emails more useful and interesting, and to ensure that we are delivering the Fax you have ordered, we often receive a confirmation when you receive and/or open email from Break Production. and when you have read the contents of that email. In addition, we collect offline readership information.
Information We Get From Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, add it to your account information and treat it in accordance with this Policy. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Customer and order data from our partners: If you place an order for a Fax directly with the publisher or another Break Production partner for which we provide fulfillment or another service, your account information and order information is passed to us.
- Updated delivery and address information: We may obtain updated contact information from third parties in order to correct our records and fulfill your orders or deliver communications to you.
- Demographic and purchase information: We may reference other sources of demographic and purchase information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions.
How We Use The Information We Collect
Break Production uses information about you to:
- Deliver the Fax and other products you order or that are sent to you
- Verify access to secure content and your account information
- Determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Service
- Provide you tailored content and instructions, renewal options and promotions
- Service your customer support requests
- Ask you to participate in surveys about our products and services
- Offer you Service upgrades
- Better understand, on an anonymous and aggregated basis, how the Service is being used, including Web traffic and reading patterns, so that we may continually improve our Service
- Determine other products and services that may be of interest to you. These may be offered by Break Production or by third parties.
How We Share The Information We Collect
Break Production will not share your Personal Information:
We will not, in any circumstances, share or sell your personal information with other individuals or organizations without your permission, including public organizations, corporations or individuals, except when applicable by law
Email Communications From Break Production To Our Users
Break Production does not send unsolicited email, but we do send email communications to our users in connection with the provision of the Service. The following outlines the types of email Break Production sends to our users and the choices you have about which messages to receive:
- Messages required to service orders you place for Fax and products fulfilled by Break Production: Break Production will send you email notifying you of the availability of products or services that you order either directly from Break Production or from one of our publisher or other merchant partners.
- Messages required to service your Break Production account: Break Production may send you the following messages: (A) for newly registered users, a welcoming email; (B) messages confirming each order you place directly on the Site; (C) messages confirming your account changes; (D) messages inviting you to participate in customer surveys; and (E) messages informing you of important product or service updates related to our business.
- Marketing messages about Fax you receive: We may send you marketing messages related to the Fax you receive including, for example, messages encouraging you to purchase additional single copies or to subscribe to Fax.
- Optional marketing messages from Break Production: Registered users may also occasionally receive information or special promotions from Break Production about additional Fax, products or services. You may update your preference with regard to receiving such messages in the "email preferences" in the "account settings" area of the Site.
- Optional marketing messages from trusted third parties: With your consent, Break Production may share your Personal Information (not including your credit card information) with trusted third parties so that you may receive information or opportunities from these third parties about relevant products and services they offer. You may update your preference in the "email preferences" in the "account settings" area of the Site. The use of your Personal Information by these third parties will be subject to their respective privacy policies.
Changing or Removing Your Information
To review or update your Personal Information, or to alter your email preferences, or preferences regarding how we share your Personal Information, go to "email preferences" in the "account settings" area of the Site.
If at any time you would like to close your account, send email to [email protected] ProductionLtd.com. Please be aware that any unfulfilled subscriptions may be canceled without refund and you will have to re-register in order to use the Service. It is your responsibility to request a refund from Break Production or the appropriate merchant.
Break Production uses commercially reasonable security methods to protect your Personal Information. Your Personal Information will be stored in a database located behind firewalls and accessible only to authorized personnel. We do encrypt normal Web sessions and also any transmission to our servers of credit card or other Personal Information uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Password and credit card information is stored in our database in an encrypted, non-human readable form.
Break Production does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, Personal Information from persons under the age of thirteen. The Service is only available to persons over the age of 18.
Notification Of Changes
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our use of your information, please use the contact form or use the following address:
Break Production Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road
+44 7873 636878